- 1974 S.H.A.R.P Racing Driver's School, Goodwood. Winner Firestone Trophy, presented to best pupil.
- 1975 Clubmans Sports Cars - Class B Formula Ford Engines. Class winner of three Championships, (BARC, BRSCC and BRDC) and outright winner Tricentrol Silverstone Championship. Also winner of Marler Haley Trophy presented to best newcomer. Total of 20 wins and 6 lap records.
- 1976 Clubmans Sports Cars - Class A fully modified engines. Outright winner of both major Championships, (BRSCC and BRDC). Total of 13 wins and 5 lap records. Presented the Groveward Award by former winner James Hunt. These awards are made annually to the five most promising UK and Commonwealth drivers.
- 1978 Sports 2000 Championship - the Premier UK Sports Car Championship. Third overall, including outright wins and 2 lap records.
- 1979 Sports 2000 Championship. Second overall in Championship with further wins, fastest laps and lap records.
- 1980 Formula Atlantic Championship.
- 1981 Formula Atlantic Championship.
- 1984 - 86 World Championship Sports Car Racing with Gebhardt Engineering, ADA Racing and Goodmans Bardon Team. Classified finisher at Le Mans 24hrs 1985/86.
1987/88 World Sports Car Championship with Chamberlin Engineering, (Spice Hart C2). Four pole positions, (including Le Mans 1987 and 1988) plus numerous top three class finishes.
- 1989 WORLD FIA SPORTS CAR CHAMPION (C2). Five class wins, (Japan, France, UK, Spain, Mexico) plus eight pole positions and five lap records. ERA Club Trophy, presented on behalf of BRDC by Nigel Mansell, (winner 1998) for best overseas performance by a British driver.
- 1990/91 World Sports Car Championship including Le Mans with Momo Porsche.
- 1993 Le Mans 24hrs, (Group C Sports prototype) and European Interseries Sports prototype Championship.
- 1994 British G.T Championship (Lotus Esprit). 24hr International Historic Race - Paul Ricard, France, 1st overall, (AC Cobra) - fastest lap and lap record.
- 1995 British GT Championship plus Le Mans 24hrs, (Porsche GT2) - 6th in class.
- 1996 British GT Championship, (Jaguar XJ220)
- 1997 Porsche 924 Championship - overall winner. 7 wins and 5 lap records.
- 1998 Porsche Classic Championship.
- 1999 Porsche Cup, (UK)
- 2000 Revival Group C Series. 5 races, three 2nd, one 3rd.