Charles Huc drove a Bugatti in the late thirties. He returned to racing after WWII to promote his luxury car dealership located at 189 Rue de Fondaudège in Bordeaux. He entered the non-championship F1 Grand Prix du Comminges at Saint-Gaudens with a Bugatti T51A and raced at Monthléry. At the end of the year he aquired the Rosier Talbot-Lago (90111)
In 1948 he raced in the Grand Prix du Roussillon on the street circuit at Perpignan finishing 6th in a Simca JR, five laps behind the winner, Maurice Trintignant in a Simca-Gordini T11. He then entered his Talbot-Lago in the Grand Prix de Paris at Montlhéry, finishing 5th. In October he came 4th in the Talbot-Lago at the Coupe du Salon meeting at Montlhéry.
In 1949 he aquired a Simca 8 Deho. In April he entered the Simca in the Coupe d'Argent at Montlhéry finishing 9th. He drove the Talbot in the Grand Prix ACF Comminges in August, driving with Georges Grignard and in October he finished 9th in the Grand Prix du Salon driving the Talbot. At the Bol d'Or that year, the race returned to Montlhèry. the race was won by Manzon with Fiebre second in their Gordinis. Third was Huc with the Simca.
In October 1950 he failed to qualify the Simca-Deho for the Circuit of Périgueux and in 1952 he entered the Grande Prémio de Portugal, 3° Circuito Internacional do Porto, Oporto.